Motivational Quotes to Help Self to Success
Life is so full of so many highs and lows and people go through a whole lot of mental and emotional stress almost everyday of there life but the ability to always overcome those and keep living is what is most important which is why i want to outline this self-motivation quotes to help guide you in it.
20 Self-Motivation Quotes to Guide You
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. “Walt Disney”
- You are your master. Only you have the master keys to open the inner locks. “Amit Ray”
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. “Christopher Robin”
- You should never regret anything in life, if it’s good, it’s wonderful, if it’s bad, it’s an experience.
- Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. it’s about learning how to dance in the rain. “Vivian Greene”
- Someone who never made a mistake in life never tried anything new.
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. “Alexander Graham Bell”
- Don’t be afraid to give up the Good and go for the Great. “Steve Prefontaine”
- Success comes from the inside out. In order to change what is on the outside, you must first change what is on the inside. “Idowu Koyenikan”
- Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. “Thomas Edison”
- You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want Great, then be Great. “KushandWizdom”
- Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. if you think about that, you will do things differently. “Warren Buffett”
- I have missed mre than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. 26 times, i have lost been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I have failed over and over again in my life. And that is why i succeed. “Michael Jordan”
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. “Les Brown”
- You don’t drown by falling in water, you drown by staying there. “Edwin Louis Cole”
- Stop being afraid of what cold go wrong and think of what could go right.
- Edit your life frequently and ruthlessly. It’s your masterpiece after all. “Nathan W. Morris”
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others. “Hasidic Proverb”
- Your time is limited so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. “Steve Jobs”